This is how Americans should be-poking fun at politicians of all parties, the rich and powerful, the corrupt, and the inconsistencies in our rhetoric and actions.
I think it is funny a sizable portion of the American population has forgotten that is American Way to demand answers from rich, powerful and political people, organizations, and entities.
I find it funny that many of these same people think it is treasonous to point out the flaws in American policies if the president is Republican or if it is a Republican/Conservative policy/idea. Yet when a Dem is elected president these same people threaten violence, succession and bemoan the demise of the Republic. See ,Michele Bachmann, et al. I have it all boiled down to if Republicans run American, then we should Love it, or Leave it. When Democrats run American the we should Secede, secede, secede.
I would find the hypocrisy funny if it wasn’t being practiced by the shameless and willfully ignorant.
Sometimes I wish we could do as Douglas Adams suggested in his trilogy of five books in “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy“, build a rocket, place all the willfully ignorant, stupid, and nonthinking-the sheeple if you will-on it;and blast that rocket into space. Put it on a heading far, far, far, from the rest of us. I propose calling it the Rapture Rocket. Of course they will all be given towels as they board.
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy – A Trilogy in Five Parts, by Douglas Adams (lennymaysay.wordpress.com)
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Takes On Divisive Republican Rhetoric (huffingtonpost.com)
- Absurdity Writ Small: ‘Mark Twain’s Autobiography 1910-2010’ (Review) (popmatters.com)
- Jon Stewart to GOP Base: ‘Your Candidates Aren’t The Problem – It’s You’ (crooksandliars.com)
- Stephen Colbert Mocks The ‘Research’ Behind Rush Limbaugh’s ‘Obama Killing Christians’ Claim (mediaite.com)