I don’t really play either. That being said, I do like to answer the questions in Trivial Pursuit. I also like to play Euchre, though I haven’t played in years. When I was younger I loved to play Uno.
Now the only time I play either board games or card games is when friends or family bring the games out.
- Here are Some of the Best Educational Board Games for Kids (kidsandmoms1.wordpress.com)
- Merchant of Venus is a gem worth fighting over (twm-kd.com)
- Cryptozoic announces new WoW card game Clash of Champions (wow.joystiq.com)
- Fight after card game leads to fatal shooting in Waxhaw (charlotte.news14.com)
- Is playing a board game like going to war? (gameforfame.wordpress.com)