I thought this one might be a little difficult. But I worked on it for a few days. And realized there are many things I like to do. Here are the first ten in no particular order:
1. Read. I love to read. I have read as long as I can remember. I usually have three or four books I am reading at any one time.
2. Watch Soccer-or Futbol for the rest of us. I love watching the beautiful game. I can’t wait to get home and watch English Premiere League. I have recently discovered espn360.com and all the futbol games they are showing. WOW! Man if only I could work from home.
3. Discovering new micro-brews. I love tasting new beers-that being said I tend to stay away from the fruity beers. I am a huge fan of IPA’s and Porters. The perfect pairing is McMenamin’s Black Rabbit Porter or Brown Ale and a glass of Knob Creek Bourbon. This is heaven.
4. Eating crazy foods such as, pig brains cooked in hot soup, cow stomach, fish eye soup, camel kabob, and fried star fish. Though the star fish was over cooked, it tasted like burnt french fries.
5. Collecting coins, stamps and paper money, I have been collecting ever since I was 9 or 10 and an ex-boyfriend of my mom gave me a shoe box full of stamps from Europe-almost all of them were WW II era or earlier. Over the years I have added to this.
6. Masturbate. I usually do it once a day-sometimes twice a day-everyday.
7. Massages. I love to give and receive.
8. Hot tubbing. There is nothing better than relaxing in hot water. Especially if a young lady is keeping me company.
9. Work. It is like therapy for me. It helps to keep my mind free.
10. Naps. Hitting the couch about 1:30 or 2 in the afternoon, this is a little slice of Heaven.
- The Crystal Brewery: Portland’s micro-brew culture (foodtransparency.wordpress.com)
- How Many Strange Foods Have You Eaten? (koolkidzmemo.blogspot.com)
- The Beer Frontier: Q&A with Black Oak Brewery’s Ken Woods (life.nationalpost.com)