41. Eat at Todai’s in Portland-sadly it has closed.
42. Having a Maid Rite in Quincy after being away a long time.
43. White Castles-nothing better than a slider. We make out cousins take us there whenever we visit Chicago.
44. Italian beef or sausage almost anywhere in Chicago.
46. Going to a Portland Timbers game on Thirsty Thursday.
47. Being a good, decent, honest person. I try not to be the squeaky wheel.
48. Watching American Football. This is a great game-though I wish they would stop taking away the fun and making too many rules.
49. Running restaurants. I love coming up with new products and ways of getting people to come it. I love experimenting with marketing ideas, seeing what works and learning from those ideas which don’t work so well.
- Try whisky from Islay (telegraph.co.uk)
- For 10 days, napaman became… Hamish the Scotsman, in search of the world’s greatest single-malt whiskies! (napaman.com)
- A Manly Drink (bigsexymedia.com)
- Beer Pong World Series Documentary Is Good, Makes You Thirsty (thebiglead.com)
- My favourite single malt – Laphroaig (themanfrommoselriver.wordpress.com)
- Maid-Rite approaches social media-savvy UI students for Web revamp (thegazette.com)
- Frankie’s Sammiches Opens First Location in Milwaukee: From Street Food to Storefront (prweb.com)
- Timbers plan to make most of one more last chance (mlssoccer.com)