Red is anger for me. I have to be careful when I get angry as I can explode and say awful, hurtful things. After wards I feel regret and shame at not being able to be more adult like. It also holds the idea of power for me.
Blue for me is comforting and soothing. I do get the blues but the color doesn’t represent my mood or emotion.
Green-I try not to be envious of others. I realize that true competition is with one’s self and not with others. Additionally other people have some things I don’t but I don’t begrudge them. I try to be happy for them. If I really want something another has I work my ass off to get it. But usually I am more interested in obtaining skills and mindsets which improve myself, such as being more patient, competency in business matters, managing myself timewise and emotionally, developing sense of honor and what is important to me. Substance over petty issues.
Yellow is not a good color for me. I think it makes me look fatter, though I do like it when used in paintings. I find comfort in it, a peacefulness overcomes me.
Violet-regally. There is an imperial feeling I get from this color. I don’t wear it and don’t have much of it in my house. I believe I should change that. Maybe adorn my writing area with it.
Orange-wholesome. I associate this color with the fruit. I love biting into an orange and having the juices explode in my mouth and run down my chin. The fresh citrus taste is exquisite. It is disappointing when the fruit is not fresh. But when it is perfectly ripe the moment is refreshing and gives me energy
- Color Theory Made Easy (education.com)
- dVerse Poetics – Play with Color (dversepoets.com)
- 10 New Must-See Room for Color Entries: Week Four (apartmenttherapy.com)
- What are the Healing Effects of Color? (bowentherapyrd.wordpress.com)
- What Color Lips Look Best on Brunette Cameron? (fabsugar.com)
- in shades of blue – photography (testingonrau.wordpress.com)
- The Element Of Earth/Planetary Combinations (witchesofthecraft.wordpress.com)