I was shy-still am in many ways. Plus we moved a lot-I went to three different schools in four years. As a result I spent hours reading and collecting football and baseball cards, as well as coins and stamps. I played soccer and loved it. I was always sad when the season ended. I tried to play basketball and baseball, but I didn’t do very well. I was gangling and uncoordinated, except when it came to running and kicking a soccer ball. But it was when I felt most free and excited. I loved to run.
- Soccer balls ban in Toronto school (myvuze.wordpress.com)
- My Story: How soccer balls saved lives in Iraq ()
- Study Shows Heading a Soccer Ball Could Lead to Brain Damage (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)
- Toronto school backs away from hard ball ban (ctv.ca)
- Soccer Tips & Moves : How to Rainbow a Soccer Ball (soccer-training-drills-blog.com)