Hard work. Doing the right thing-it is never easy. A Force greater than myself. America. The goodness of most people. Being as humble as I can.
Religion is a means to bring us closer to a higher being or force, not to repress us.
We all make mistakes.
We should learn from others.
The world does not revolve around us.
It is better to work on who we want to be, rather than on who we don’t want to be.
The world isn’t black ‘n’ white.
Letting others tell good things about me. It is more powerful that way.
- Religion and Science joining together (madworldwriters.wordpress.com)
- Global Rebellion: The Coming Chaos (wired.com)
- Arundhati Roy: ‘The people who created the crisis will not be the ones that come up with a solution’ (Guardian) (occupyusatoday.com)
- Naomi Wolf: reception, responses, critics | Matt Seaton (guardian.co.uk)
- Generation Y: A Generation in Crisis (jenx67.com)
- America’s Only American Indian Cultural Concierge (indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com)