If I owned the place I live in, I would start in the kitchen, new counters, new sink. Then I would replace all the windows. Next would be new lighting-maybe track lighting in the living room. I would love to have a sky light or two as well. One in the kitchen for sure and maybe one in the bedroom.
Once all that was done then I would do it up man cave -in a tasteful style. More GQ than frat house, that is for sure. I would get a leather couch and a leather arm chair with the Raiders’ logo on it. Then I would get a massive new flat screen. After the living room then I would move on to the bedroom. There I would get a new bed frame-wooden and a new bedroom suite of dresser and drawers.
- How to Redecorate Living Room in Inherited Home? Good Questions (apartmenttherapy.com)
- How To Redecorate without Offending Roommate? Good Questions (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Serendipity (createabeautifullife.wordpress.com)
- Preparing to redecorate: early steps you should take (moneysavings.org)
- House Decorating Games (mademan.com)
- Frugal Friday | DIY (mike10613.wordpress.com)
- Useful Information On How You Might Redecorate The Outside Of Your Property (mydecorarticles.com)
- A Handbook To Making Your House Full Of Light (mydecorarticles.com)
- SteelSeries Offers to Redecorate Your Room in the ‘Ultimate Dorm Challenge’ (gamerant.com)
- The Nursery (becomingpenelope.wordpress.com)