This was an easy prompt to do, and as such I plan to write two posts today rather than one. This prompt wanted to know if I knew of anyone born in a leap year. The short answer is no, not that I know of.
Though the question does make me wonder how would I celebrate my birthday if I were born on April 29. I guess I would pick May 1st as my day for three years and then celebrate it “early” on the fourth year.
- Couple Welcomes Leap Day Baby (thestorkfund.wordpress.com)
- Utah Woman Gives Birth to Third Leap Year Baby (alicecorrine.com)
- Five Cool Facts About Leap Day/Leap Year (greetingcarduniverse.com)
- Happy Leap Day – only 1,460 days till the next… (myoldtowneorange.com)
- Leap Year Birthdays (thislmm.wordpress.com)
- February.29, 2012 Leap Year (myritingboard.com)
- Why Do We Need Leap Years? (gizmodo.com.au)
- Mom And Daughter Share Leap Year Birthday In Rare Occurrence (inquisitr.com)