I like to say that I attempt to try something new everyday. Yet I know that is not the case. Life gets in the way and it is easy to stick with routine. Some days I think the only thing new is the route I take to work. Not that routine is bad, it is just that more is sometimes required.
And in the spirit of more, I cooked India style food. Well that may be a misnomer. I bought some India style sauces-made in Britain. I have eaten India food in the past, but this was the first time to make such dishes at home. I mixed the sauces with some veggies; threw that on top of rice, and added some baked chicken. It was really tasty.
I ate some of the sauce cold. I dipped some fish into it, and it was alright. But warmed it was like a whole other sauce. The heat and spice components really stood out. There was depth and richness of flavor and texture, missing when eaten cold. After eating my creation, I am almost ready to travel to India and eat my way through the subcontinent. I just don’t know if I am ready for the train rides
- Aphrodisiac Foods are also used to make sauces and these sauces have unique flavors (aujasus.com)
- Desi Tadka Noodles (foodtantra.wordpress.com)
- Ghost Pepper Used In Hot Sauce and Hand Grenades (prweb.com)
- Once upon a Stir Fry … (watermelonandwasabi.wordpress.com)
- Veggie Sloppy Joes for the herbivores in our world… (sharethecare.wordpress.com)