When I owned my own restaurant, I would try something new almost everyday. I tried out new ideas daily. I had new specials, new foods, new combinations, and marketing efforts. Perhaps the best new “thing” I tried was using the veggie chopper on potatoes, instead of dicing them by hand.
- Experimenting with Potatoes: Potato and Bok Choy Bake (professorvegetable.com)
- Smoked Mozzarella Mashed (ideasinfood.com)
- Alaska university sees green in golden potato (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Potato Parmesan Frittata (bookcasefoodie.wordpress.com)
- Hasselback Sweet-and-Spicy Potatoes (circleoffood.com)